Future Quests

Here's my list of unplayed games. Some games I own, some games I've borrowed, some games I intend to rent, and some games I intend to buy. What's common to all these games is that I have not yet played them, and I want to.

Unplayed games I rented/borrowed/own:
Persona 3 FES (Shin Megami Tensei)
Beyond Good & Evil
God of War
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Mario Kart Wii
Okami
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Super Paper Mario
Boom Blox
Wario Land: Shake It
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (retro-replay)

Gaming Limbo:
Left 4 Dead - rented, great, play again!
Lego Batman - borrowed, returned, needs review
Animal Crossing: City Folk - I think I'm done, needs review
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - I'm done, needs review
COD4 - played and abandoned
Portal - played, needs review




Unplayed games I don't have:

---- PS2 ----
Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Dark Cloud 2
Devil Summoner 2 (Shin Megami Tensei)
Digital Devil Saga 2 (Shin Megami Tensei)
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Dragon Quest V
God of War
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
GrimGrimoire
Jak 3
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Persona 4 (Shin Megami Tensei)
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Rez
Rogue Galaxy
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Suikoden III
Suikoden V
Valkyrie Profile

---- Wii ----
de Blob
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
House of the Dead: Overkill
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
MySims
MySims Kingdom
Pikmin: New Play Control
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

---- WiiWare & VC ----
Ogre Battle
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid
Tetris Party
World of Goo

---- N64 ----
Goldeneye 007

---- NGC ----
Eternal Darkness
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia

---- 360 ----
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
Assassin's Creed
Blue Dragon
Castle Crashers
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Far Cry 2
Gears of War 2
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Mirror's Edge
Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV)
Saints Row 2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Too Human

---- PS3 ----
Flower
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Valkyria Chronicles

---- DS ----
Knights in the Nightmare
Professor Layton
Suikoden Tierkreis
The World Ends with You

Red = Most Wanted

2 comments:

  1. Time Splitters 2 is amazing, especially multiplayer, the sequel is even better; Time Splitters Future Perfect.

    Beyond good and evil is so underrated, i loved it.

    GTA3 is alright for general mischief but for all out carnage GTA4 is better in that free roaming respect, although some people say the storyline is amazing i found it quite stretched.

    If you commit to playing all the way through Fallout 3 and Mass effect, they are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, somebody actually commented on my blog!

    I have Time Splitters 2 sitting in the basement; I borrowed it from my brother-in-law. I didn't know it was that good until a few days ago when I looked it up. I'll have to play it tomorrow, thanks.

    I've been hoping to find Beyond Good & Evil at my local Game Stop for super-cheap, but haven't seen it. It's only $10 USD on half.com, I should just get it.

    Fallout 3 and Mass Effect are still too expensive, and I'm broke. I'll wait until I can borrow them from a friend or find them on the cheap.

    And, as for GTA4, I played it, and I abandoned it. I'm planning to write a post on why later.

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete