Not classic, just old


I don't like Mech anime. I don't like goofy, over-the-top costumes on badly proportioned 3D character models. I don't like being hit-on by men, especially not emo losers. Have I mentioned that I don't like Mech games?

I don't like Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht. I don't even like the title.

After 10+ hours I'd say I've given the game a fair chance. It didn't get better; it didn't get worse. It just stayed the same. There's nothing interesting in the battle system. There's nothing too interesting about the plot either. You can keep adding all the uninteresting characters you want, but it's still going to be, well, uninsteresting!

...the music is good...there's that. But I could just buy the CD and listen in my car. That sounds better than playing this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment