What? Majora's Mask on VC? BUY!

I finally got the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask yesterday, and for only $10 too! Where was I that I found such a rare gem at such a cheap price? My living room!

In case you missed it, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask was released yesterday on the Virtual Console for Wii. I never played it; in fact, I was surprised when I learned that there WAS a direct sequel to one of the best games of all time. How did I miss it? Turns out it was released on the same day as the PlayStation 2. Nintendo...sheesh!

I snapped out my credit card, purchased points, and had the game installed on my Wii in a jiffy. And, as luck would have it, my 6-year-old daughter had just come in the door from playing outside, so we could enjoy it together.

Gaming bliss!

We're only a few hours in, but it's really fun so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment