Priority Shift: Finish Majora's Mask!


I'm hooked on Majora's Mask.

I'm in the middle of Persona 3 and I'm loving it. Right now I find myself with a little time. The kids are asleep and I can play whatever I want. So, what is the game that's occupying my mind the most? Zelda: Majora's Mask, of course!

Playing Majora's Mask and experiencing it for the first time reminds me of playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. It's such a delightful experience. And, back then, Ocarina of Time was groundbreaking.

The kids and I are playing Majora's Mask together, which makes me feel kinda guilty for wanting to play on my own tonight. Still, there's plenty of tedious stuff that the kids don't want to watch, maybe I could play through that. My daughter likes to be there for the important stuff, like visiting new places and fighting new bosses. We've finished the second dungeon and defeated Goht and I'm itching to go on to the next dungeon, but I think I can restrain myself.

Now, let's see if I can get another heart container tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment