Yuko was still waiting for me...


I'm back to playing Persona 3 again. Yuko is still there, waiting for me, patiently, as I work through my issues with the game that she's part of. What a nice girl.

All that talk in my post saying that I was abandoning Persona 3 got me thinking about the game. It's really got it's good points. It got me thinking about how I played the game as well, and maybe I'm playing it too seriously. Maybe I'm trying to accomplish too much and level up too much on my first playthrough.

Besides, I never got to the "conclusion" of all those dates with Yuko!

So, I'm back on Persona 3, and enjoying it (reluctantly).

Okay, you wanna know the truth about it? Here's what happened: I had Star Ocean Till the End of Time in the basement and decided I would give that a try since P3FES wasn't doing it for me anymore. The graphics, characters, voice acting, setups, and setting of Star Ocean are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE compared to P3FES. So much so that I don't think I can even give Star Ocean a fair shake until I get the delicious character design, fine voice acting, great translation, and fun gameplay of P3FES out of my system completely.

So, the moral of the story? If an RPG is starting to drag on you, go play a crappy one! You'll be back to your original RPG in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment